My penchant for meals of greens and protein is well represented here.
Simple, fast and tastes great:
- Fresh sardines - grill until crispy
- Fresh, finely chopped mint, parsley and
- Sliced kohl rabi
- Sliced red onion
- Well cooked organic Brussels sprouts
- Shaved pecorino or Parmigiano
- Organic extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper, lemon juice or balsamic
Chop the herbs, toss together into the serving bowls, scatter over Brussels, kohl rabi, red onionsi and cheese. Drizzle liberally with olive oil, squeeze over a little lemon, or a splash of balsamic, add salt and freshly ground pepper. Top with sizzling sardines - beautiful! Healthy too.